Home > Our Policies
If you plan on large purchase of books or software, your company may qualify for a VOLUME PURCHASE
AGREEMENT with MAG Mutual HSI. Please contact us at (800) 253-4945.
- American Express
- Debit Cards with Visa or MasterCard LOG
If paying with check by mail, please print a copy of the shopping cart & mail it in with the check, be sure to include shipping charges. $29 will be charged for NSF checks.
, during business hours of 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (EST) Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 3:00 PM (EST) Monday through Friday, weekends, or holidays will be processed the following business day. After an order is processed, most orders ship within 2 business days. If your order is subject to delay, you will be notified.
Shipping and handling are based on total items purchased. In some cases, multiple item orders may have to be shipped separately. Note:
- Merchandise will be shipped via UPS. UPS cannot ship to a post office box.
- Ground Service is not available for Alaska and Hawaii, please select 2nd day air. Call for exact amount.
- Bahamas and Puerto Rico customers pay international rates starting at $65.00
- For international rates please call: (800) 253-4945
This MAG Mutual HealthCare Solutions's website (the "Site" or "Website") is provided by the MAG Mutual Group of companies ("MAG Mutual Group"). Use of this Site is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below. By using this Site or downloading materials from this Site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website. MAG Mutual Group will strive to ensure that information contained on our Website is both current and accurate. However, due to factors beyond our control, we cannot and will not offer any warranty or guaranty of any nature concerning the accuracy or reliability of any information contained on our Website. The information provided on this Website is published for informational purposes only. It is not intended to constitute medical, legal or any other type of professional advice. If you have a question requiring professional advice of any type (e.g., medical or legal advice), you should contact a licensed and qualified professional in the relevant field.
As a convenience to you, MAG Mutual Group may provide on this Site, links to websites that are operated by other entities. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. The linked sites are not under the control of the MAG Mutual Group and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. MAG Mutual Group reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. MAG Mutual Group does not endorse companies or products to which it links, unless specifically stated in the link text.
Use of this Website is governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, other than laws governing conflicts of laws. The exclusive venue for the resolution of any related dispute is a court of competent jurisdiction in Fulton County, Georgia, United States of America.
The risk management advice presented in this Site is intended as general information of interest to physicians and other healthcare professionals. The recommendations and advice published on this Site do not reflect or establish a standard of care and do not establish rules for the practice of medicine. The publication of this information is not intended as an offer to insure such conditions or exposures, or to indicate that MAG Mutual Insurance Company will underwrite such risks for the reader. Our liability is limited to the specific written terms and conditions of actual insurance policies issued.
The information and descriptions of products and services contained in this Site are intended as general information and do not contain all of the terms, conditions and exclusions applicable to the products and services offered by or through MAG Mutual Insurance Company or other companies within the MAG Mutual Group. For insurance products and services, the precise coverage afforded is subject to the terms and conditions of the insurance policies as issued and may vary from the general descriptions in this Site. Availability of the products and services described may vary by state.
The materials contained in this Site and in linked sites directly or indirectly accessible from this Site are provided WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. MAG MUTUAL GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY MATERIALS DISPLAYED IN THIS SITE. THE READER AGREES THAT ANY RELIANCE ON SUCH MATERIALS SHALL BE AT HIS OR HER SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAG MUTUAL GROUP, OR ANY COMPANY WITHIN THE MAG MUTUAL GROUP, BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
Subject to your continued compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Usage Policy, MAG Mutual Group grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the information contained in this magmutual.com Website. MAG Mutual Group authorizes you to view and download the materials at this Site only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the materials and copies of the materials and is subject to the following restrictions:1. You must retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.2. You may not modify the materials contained in this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute, or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose without express written permission from MAG Mutual Insurance Company.3. You must not transfer the materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under the terms and conditions of this Usage Policy.4. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
This Site, including all content, information, materials, programs, text, code, graphics, logos and the overall look and feel of the Site, are the property of MAG Mutual Insurance Company or its subsidiary companies. The Site is protected by federal copyright laws, whether or not a copyright notice is displayed. You agree to comply with all copyright laws in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the materials."MAG Mutual Group" and the MAG Mutual Group logo are registered service marks of MAG Mutual Insurance Company.For reprint and duplication permission, please email us at email@example.com.Companies within the MAG Mutual Group of companies, to which this Website Usage Policy applies, include:
MAG Mutual Insurance Company
MAG Mutual Insurance Agency, Ltd.
MAG Mutual Financial Services, Inc.
MAG Mutual Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your payment (credit or debit card) information as it is transmitted to us. The SSL is the industry-standard method for protecting web communications that provides data encryption, server authentication and message integrity for a TCP/IP connection.
Protecting the safety of your payment information is important to us.
This web site is secured using a Thawte Digital Certificate. This ensures that all information you send to us via the World Wide Web will be encrypted. If any other Internet user intercepts the communication he/she will only be able to see it in an encrypted (garbled) form. Certificate technology allows us to decrypt the information, and view it in plain text form.
Why use server certificates? What does a web server SSL cert do? When you connect to a secure web server such as https://www.MMHSIcpa.com you ask that server to authenticate itself. This authentication is quite a complex process involving public keys, private keys and a digital certificate. The certificate tells you that an independent third party has agreed that the server belongs to the company it claims to belong to. A valid certificate means that you can have confidence that you are sending information to the right place.
A digital certificate states that a specific Web site is secure and genuine. It ensures that no other Web site can assume the identity of the original secure site.
A digital certificate contains the name of a company, Web site or individual, along with a cryptographic key that can be used to encrypt information that must be sent to that individual. When your browser switches into secure mode, it asks the Web site to present its certificate. The browser decides whether or not it trusts the certificate by looking at who issued it. If the browser trusts the certificate (as it does those issued by Thawte), then it will encrypt all communications with that Web site, using the cryptographic key in the certificate.
A digital certificate associates an identity with a "public key." Only we know the corresponding "private key" that allows us to "decrypt" or make a "digital signature." When we send our certificate to our customers (This happens automatically behind the scenes, during any secure transaction.). We are actually giving them our public key, so they can send us encrypted information which only we can decrypt and read with our private key. The digital signature component of a security certificate is our electronic identity card. The digital signature tells the customer that the information actually came from us and has not been forged or tampered with.
Thawte Certification is a certificate authority! The CA, or certificate authority, signs certificates. Thawte is a global CA, with offices and representatives in more than 20 countries. Thawte issues digital certificates to many of the Web servers doing e-commerce today, and have issued tens of thousands of certificates to people securing their e-mail, too.
Thawte is a global provider of digital certificate products, services and solutions that create security, privacy and authentication in electronic commerce. Thawte is the second largest Internet Certificate Authority worldwide, with offices in both the United States and South Africa, and representation in more than 22 countries. Thawte has issued SSL certificates to more than 37% of the world’s active Internet e-commerce web servers and has issued tens of thousands of certificates for secure e-mail and software distribution. Digital certificates are a crucial part of the trust model behind electronic commerce services. They combine the ease of use of password based access control with the security of public key cryptography. Thawte offers digital certificates that are trusted by all major browser and mail applications from Microsoft, Netscape and other vendors
- In the course of our business, it is sometimes necessary to collect "nonpublic personal information" about people who seek insurance or financial services from us ("Customers"). We do not, however, collect any information unless it is required to serve our Customers and to conduct our business. We collect information from sources such as:
- Our Customers themselves;
- Consumer reporting agencies and other third parties authorized by a Customer to give us information (e.g., consumer reports, claims reports, medical reports and motor vehicle reports);
- A Customer's transactions with us, our affiliates, and insurers or broker-dealers that we represent.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our Customers or former Customers to anyone outside the MAG Mutual Group of companies, except to effect a transaction authorized by the Customer or as required by law. We may disclose such personal information to our affiliates within the MAG Mutual Group of companies:
- To complete financial transactions authorized by a Customer;
- To service, process or administer business operations such as accounting, underwriting and claims; and
- To identify other products and services that may be beneficial to a Customer.
- From time to time, we may retain third parties to perform various support services for us. Such third parties may include insurance claims adjusters, attorneys, or mail houses. We may disclose limited amounts of Customer information to these parties so they can perform their services, but we do not disclose any more information than is necessary.
- If we receive a Customer's health information, we do not share such information with third parties or affiliates except as required to service the subject Customer's policy, account, claim or contract; for legitimate insurance functions; as allowed by applicable laws governing privacy of health records; or with the Customer's authorization.
- We go to great lengths to maintain the privacy and security of our Customers' personal information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect all the information we collect. We are careful to ensure that our employees follow strict policies and procedures to protect the confidentiality of our Customers' personal information, and our computer systems are configured in a way to prevent inappropriate access by third parties. Our employees are allowed access to a Customer's personal information only to the extent that they need to know that information to provide products or services to the Customer or for other legitimate business purposes.
- It is important to us to keep a Customer's information current and accurate. If you believe that our records are inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us at 1-800-282-4882. We will investigate your concerns and correct any inaccuracies.