Unlock the secrets to successful claims processing, increase your efficiency and reduce your work load with this essential HCPCS Level II coding manual. The HCPCS Level II Professional coding manual provides reliable answers to your coding questions. The clear and organized format, complete with color-coded bars, icons and detailed illustrations, offers enhanced coding capability without added complexity to help find codes fast.
- Comprehensive Code Updates. Includes all HCPCS, MPFS and OPPS files for HCPCS Level II as well as deleted codes for 2013.
- Comprehensive Table of Drugs. Locate generic and brand drug names, their corresponding codes and the amount and route of administration.
- APC Status Indicators and ASC Designation Symbols. Quickly determine codes payable under OPPS, codes billed using ASC groupings and the proper use of each.
- In-Depth Illustrations. Detailed visual references make coding various supplies and services easier and more accurate.
- AHA Coding Clinic for HCPCS References. Identify articles about difficult-to-code HCPCS Level II codes or sections for added support.
- Color-Coded Icons. Flags signal Pub. 100 references, DMEPOS, age and sex edits, new, deleted or revised code changes and government coverage and rules.
- User-Friendly Appendix. Structured references and excerpts, including the National Coverage Manual, formerly Medicare Coverage Manual (MIM) and Coverage Issues Manual (CIM).
- Earn 1 Continuing Education Unit Per Scenario from the American Academy of Professional Coders.