ICD-10-PCS A Preview of the Structure and Conventions provides the entire ICD-10-PCS code set with 2008 update. ICD-10-PCS is expected to replace the current ICD-9-CM system for medical documentation and reporting of inpatient procedures and services under HIPAA regulations. Jump start preparations for the future. To be fully prepared, train staff using this preview of the ICD-10-PCS code set, detailing much about the new coding system.
- Detailed Information about the Structure and Conventions of the New Coding System. Learn the new coding system with its unique structure of specific definition and functions for each character.
- 2008 ICD-10-PCS Code Set. Updated all the 2008 codes and tables.
- Easy-to-Understand Table Format. Become familiar with constructing valid codes using tables rather than lists of codes.
- Basic Tutorial with Coding Scenarios. Well-organized, user-friendly reference, offers step-by-step instructions for developing basic coding proficiency using the new code set and implementing it in your facility.
- Resources that Clearly Define Terms and Code Character Values.
- Complete Set of Coding Guidelines.
- Coding Exercises to Facilitate Training.
- Provides Information about the Development of the Code Set and the Current Status of ICD-10-PCS.